Our work is based on more than 35 years of experience operating in the field of osteopathy and physical medicine. We offer an established and research based approach to the spinal and physical injury problems which most of us suffer at some stage in life.
There is a wealth of research evidence to support the use of a team approach to the treatment of patients' skeletal problems. We combine this with a focus on prevention of re-occurring problems alongside optimising physical health and fitness.
We will find the most appropriate solution to your problems via the disciplines we offer in-house or via our trusted network of clinicians we work with.
- Mr Andrew Gilmour Osteopath
- Mr Felix Cory-Wright Osteopath
- Katy Stone Osteopath
- Dr Simon Harley Spinal Physician
- Mr Mark Endacott Physiotherapist
- Dr Chris Rufford Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultant
- Mrs Julie Colthorpe Psychologist
- Jo Rodriguez Sports Massage
- Sonia Richards Alexander Technique
- MRI and imaging services